Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008


Chistmas is a crazy time of year. Why is it after all the presents are unwrapped that we are left with time to reflect on how NUTS we make it. Our Christmas Eve service really reminded me of how I let the idea of Christmas ruin the true meaning. I'm so worn out by the world standards for Christmas... that I neglect Christ in Christmas. I am so thankful for Jesus in my life. He has allowed me to exist, the sinner that I am. He has blessed me with a wonderful family and two adorable boys. I look forward to 2009 and what it has to bring. I pray for revival for our country and a good year with family and friends. May God Bless you and Your family this Christmas!








1 comment:

Knittin Kudzu said...

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Blessed New Year! Looking forward to another year of great friendship!

Blessings, Sandy